Our transfer will pick you up at 10:00 a.m. (to be confirmed) and take you to the train station in Ollamtaytambo (1hour and 30minutes by privade car) – the train leaves at 1:00p.m. from Ollamtaytambo After a 2-hour journey of majestic views you arrive at Aguas Calientes (Hot Springs Town) where you will spend the night. There will be plenty of time to relax if you want to have a hot bath in the natural springs!!!
Things to do:
• Visit the Machu Picchu ‘Manuel Chávez Ballón’ museum and orchid exhibition ($5 or 20 soles). This is open from 9am to 4.30pm and is a 35 minute walk down the road to Puente Ruinas. It is a very illustrative museum that gives an interesting introduction to Machu Picchu. (It’s worth it!)
After breakfast your Guide will get you on the first bus optional (6.00am) or you can walk up to Machu Picchu. You will have a guided tour (approximately 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes) and then plenty of time to explore the mysterious city by yourself.
Things to do:
• You can climb Huayna Picchu (the mountain behind Machu Picchu). It takes 45 minutes to reach the top and the view from the top over Machu Picchu is worth it. (There is a limit of 400 people who are permitted to climb this, so if you want to do it, it is good to go immediately after your tour.) From the top of this mountain you can also walk down to the Moon Temple (a cave). It takes 45 more minutes to get there and from there, a further hour walk to get back to Machu Picchu itself.
Includes + Not Includes
- Tour Guide
- Collection from hotel to the train station to Ollamtaytambo (private car) ( Round Trip)
- Round trip train transportation ( Backpacker Train)
- 1 dinner in aguas calientes
- Bus up to Machu Picchu
- Accommodation* in Aguas Calientes (includes private bathroom, 24-hour hot water and breakfast)
- Entrance fee to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu
What you need to take:
- Warm clothes/waterproof jacket (depending on season)
- Sun protection cream (depends on season)
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
Price & availability
As long as we have a minimum of two people, your train tours can leave any day of the week, twelve months a year.
USD$ per person
3 people: 380 USD$
4 people: 370 USD$
5 – 6 people: 350 USD$
7 – 10 people: 350 USD$
$25 off per person
Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid Green ISIC card at the time of the trek or who is 16-years-old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information about ISIC STUDENT CARD
There are several optional upgrades you can include in this trip. Below is a quick list of prices, but check our Overview section for more details.
Huayna Picchu: $30 per person
Vistadome train (one way): $70 per person
Vistadome train (round trip): $120 per person
Methods Of Payments
OUR FOUR WAYS OF SENDING YOUR DEPOSIT TO PERU THROUGH
WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM OR BANK ACCOUNT TRANSFER
This is the main way to do your payment from abroad and avoid high bank charges or taxes, is using WESTERN UNION, a global transfer service that has a large network of offices around the world.
Money Transfer by Western Union (using your credit cards) – There are additional fees associated with this method of payment.
The method of payment depends on which country that you are sending the money. From the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, France, Netherlands & Norway you can make the money transfer online at : http://www.westernunion.com/index_consumer.asp Just visit the website and follow the instructions. Visa and Master Card can be used. The charge is less if you go directly to a local Western Union agent in your town and pay in cash. For countries other than those mentioned above you will have to go to the office of your local agent to pay the deposit. The Western Union website allows you to search for the agent nearest to where you live. There are over 245,000 agents throughout the world so you should have no problem finding one that is convenient to you at the end of the Transaction Western union or Money Gram will give you a control number that you need to let us know so we can be able to collect your deposit.
Duration of Taken to Receive Transfer: Instantaneous (Note: You can use this Method if you want us to act faster to ensure your Inca Trail or Salkantay Trek Space)
HERE ARE THE FULL DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU NEED TO SEND YOUR DEPOSIT BY WESTER UNION
Receiver’s Name: NILA
Receiver’s Surname: VALDERRAMA SANDOVAL
Receiver’s Address : Suecia Street 380 – E ( Plaza de Armas)
Receiver’s City: CUZCO
Receiver’s Country: Peru
Receiver’s ID: 44334649
*You can send the money to my boss bank account too here is the full details So if you send your deposit through this bank account this bank charge 7% over the amount you are going to send please and we don’t know how much your bank will charge you to send money abroad so remember this before using this way.
HERE ARE THE FULL DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU NEED TO SEND YOUR DEPOSIT BY BANK ACOUNT .
Name of Bank: Banco de Crédito del Perú BCP
Account Number: (US$ dollars) 285-28511999-1-64
Account Name: MARIBEL SANCHEZ HUAMAN
SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
Emergency phone VíaBCP: 0051-1-3119898
Bank Address: 189 Av. El Sol