FIRST INCA TRAIL DAY : CUSCO-104 KILOMETER TO WIÑAYWAYNA
Transfer from the hotel to the train station. Train to KM 104. At this point we start trek for 3 hours approximately to the well preserved remains of the ruins of Wiñay Wayna (2900 mts. altitude). On the way we can see beautiful waterfalls. After lunch, we keep walking for about 2 more hours to get the sungate and then we go down to Puente Ruinas where we have a camping site so we will pass the night in our Tent( aguas calientes )
SECOND INCA TRAIL DAY : AGUAS CALIENTES TO MACHU PICCHU
After breakfast we have an early start and we will walk for 1 hour and half to get one of the greatest archaeological discovery of modern times is revealed. machupicchu so get where the most beatiful spot is , the postcard site to take postcard pictures and the the guide will expalin you the story of machupicchu for about two hours an then you will get free time to you will have plenty of time to explore by yourself ( you can climb huaynapicchu mountain ( it takes one hour up and one hour down ). And the after you enjoy machupicchu ypu must be at Aguas Calientes station to take the train back to ollanta and bus back to cusco.
Includes / Not include
SHORT INCA TRAIL INCLUDES:
- Pre-departure inca trail briefing
- English speaking Private inca trail tour guide
- Entrance fee to inca trail and Machu picchu
- Train Ticket (cerrojo-backpacker) Round Trip /poroy/km104/and aguas calientes /ollantaytambo or poroy
- Meals 1Lunch, 1Dinner, 1Breakfast.
- 1night tent at Puente Ruinas Camping Site
- Transfer Hotel – Station – Hotel
- Oxygen balloon for any emergency
- Two-hours guided tour upon your arrival in Machu Picchu( to explore every important temple of the Santuary).
- Transfer train or bus station-hotel in Cusco
- First Aid kit for Emergencies.
- Free Luggage storage. When you go on the trek it is best to leave any luggage that you are not going to need behind in Cusco.
Nearly all the hotels in Cusco provide a secure luggage deposit. Put any valuables in their safe. Very rarely do hotels charge for this service especially if you are returning to the same hotel after the trek. If there are any problems with your hotel we can arrange to store your luggage at Bioandean Expeditions office.
Price & availability
Unique Price is 5 30 dollars per person