DAY 1:Cusco – Soraypampa- Chaullay
We pick you up at 3:00 am from your hotel and travel by bus to mollepata and then soraypampa. A 3 hour walk will take us to soyroqocha where we will have the lunch with the beautiful ca pped mountain Salkantay; 6271m/20575ft) We will begin our climb to the higesht point on this trek which is on 4 650 m.a.s.l15200 ft.taking in the beautiful landscape along the way and once we get to the top the pass we go down to the campsite of arrayanniyoq or Chaullay depends how you walk the first day.
DAY 2: Arrayanniyoq-Chaullay-Collpapampa-La playa
After the breakfast we go down (downhill) through a dramatic cloud, where we will have lunch. After the lunch in the direction of the start of the jungle until we reach the upper jungle crossing the Lluskamayo or luch stopvariety of little brooks to reach La Playa late in the Afternoon we can go to the Natural Hotspring of Santa Tersa ( this service is optional and you need to pay for the round trip bus from La Playa to The Hotspring),. Today we will pass through valleys and have wonderful views of waterfalls, tropical fruits and plants.and also we ery warm area (optional visit the Natural Hotspring) .
to Hydrolectric where we are going to have lunch then we continue walking, passing a variety of crop plantations, coca, banana we will be walking about two and half hours along the train road till reaching Aguas Calientes town where we will spend the night in a hostal.
In Aguas Calientes, you can take advantage of the thermal springs in the town (entrance 10 soles) a real treat after finishing the trek
DAY 3: Machu Picchu!!!
We wake up early morning about 4 am to then to 4:30 to have the breakfast and leave walking to machupichu which takes one and half hours up to machupicchu but there is another option to catch the first bus which leaves 5:30 to Machu Picchu (25-minutes long ) in order to appreciate the magnificent city as the sun is rising.
A walking tour (approximately 2hours and 30 minutes is given by your Guide and after this you can explore the mysterious city by yourselves. If you still have energy you can also climb Huayna Picchu (2720m/8890ft)!!! It takes 45 minutes to reach the top
Then you will take the train around 2:00pm,4:00pm or 6:20pm according to the train Availability so you will arrive to Ollamtaytamabo after 2 hours travelling so A private transport will wait for you and will take you back to Cusco to your Hotel.
Includes + Not Includes
- Profesional bilingual tour guide
- Entrance fees to The salkantay Trek
- Breifing time about the Salkantay Trek One day before
- Liners for your sleeping bags
- First day andean ceremony, offering to the mother earth
- Maximum number of paxs 02 maximum 08 paxs
- Collection from your hotel (we pick you up from where you are staying)
- Private transport to Soraypampa ( trailhead)
- Tourist train back to ollantaytambo ( expedition service can be at 2:30 pm,18:45pm or 21:30 pm leaving from
- Aguas calientes).
- Private transport back from Ollamtaytambo to Cusco
- Entrance fee Machu Picchu
- Food: *3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 afternoon snacks (hot drinks, biscuits and popcorn) and 3 dinners
- 3-people tents capacity jus for two paxs only to have more space to store your luggage ( 4season tent)
- Camping equipment (tent, cooking and eating tent. Chairs and tables)
- Thermarest(air mat) sleeping mat
- Horseman , mules or porters (they just carry cooking stuff and camping equipment) and 7 kilos from your personal stuff
- 7 kilos of your personal belongins to be carry by the horses
- 1 night accommodation in our 3 stars Hotel at Aguas Calientes(private room,cable tv, wi fi)
- First Aid kit
- *Vegetarian/special diet options available
Doesn´t Include :
- Entrance fees to Waynapicchu.( if you take this entrance it will be charge 30 dollars to the original price)
- Extra horse to ride or for any extra backpack.
- Sleeping bags
- Tips for the Guide and the Crew
Note: if you need something to hire from us, we will do it for you, without any deposit (because most of the rent camping shops use to ask like 50 or 60 dollars for anything you want to take.
What you need to take:
- Original passport and Student card (ISIC) green card
- Insurance card is essential
- Hiking water proof boots (with ankle protectors )
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Sleeping bag
- Warm jack
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable trousers
- Rain pants
- Sun hat, Bathing suit (for hot springs in santa teresa and Aguas Calientes)
- Sun protection cream ( factor 35 recommended ) sun is strong
- Insect Repellent 40 % deet ( for mosquitos )
- Water bottle
- Water purification tablets (Micropur recommended)
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries (flashlight)
- Extra contribution suggested money for tipping porters, cook and guide. and for any emergency (300 soles)
- Walking poles ( black diamont or leki brand)
Optional items to take
- Short pants
- Walking poles (with rubber tips) they can also be hired from us.
- Plaster and bandage
Price & availability
We can leave any day of the week, as long as permits are available. Please remember, permits are only needed for your start date.
2018 Price Group Price (March 2018 through January 2019)
Private Tours are based on Group Size:
Two trekkers: 500 USD$
Three trekkers: 480 USD$
Four trekkers: 450 USD$
Five – Six trekkers: 420 USD$
Seven – Ten trekkers: 400 USD$
Methods Of Payments
OUR TWO WAYS OF SENDING YOUR DEPOSIT THROUGH WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM OR BANK ACCOUNT TRANSFER
This is the main way to do your payment from abroad and avoid high bank charges or taxes, is using WESTERN UNION, a global transfer service that has a large network of offices around the world.
Money Transfer by Western Union (using your credit cards) – There are additional fees associated with this method of payment.
The method of payment depends on which country that you are sending the money. From the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, France, Netherlands & Norway you can make the money transfer online at : http://www.westernunion.com/index_consumer.asp Just visit the website and follow the instructions. Visa and Master Card can be used. The charge is less if you go directly to a local Western Union agent in your town and pay in cash. For countries other than those mentioned above you will have to go to the office of your local agent to pay the deposit. The Western Union website allows you to search for the agent nearest to where you live. There are over 245,000 agents throughout the world so you should have no problem finding one that is convenient to you at the end of the Transaction Western union or Money Gram will give you a control number that you need to let us know so we can be able to collect your deposit.
Duration of Taken to Receive Transfer: Instantaneous (Note: You can use this Method if you want us to act faster to ensure your Inca Trail or Salkantay Trek Space)
HERE ARE THE FULL DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU NEED TO SEND YOUR DEPOSIT
Receiver’s Name: YENYFER
Receiver’s Father Surname: SANCHEZ
Receiver’s Mother Surname: HUAMAN
Receiver’s Address : Suecia Street 380 – E ( Plaza de Armas)
Receiver’s City: CUZCO
Receiver’s Country: Peru
Receiver’s ID: 48460136
Phone numbers: mobile 051 984 404049 or our land line 051 084 227118
*You can send the money to my boss bank account too here is the full details So if you send your deposit through this bank account this bank charge 7% over the amount you are going to send please and we don’t know how much your bank will charge you to send money abroad so remember this before using this way.
Name of Bank: Banco de Crédito del Perú BCP
Account Number: (US$ dollars) 285-28511999-1-64
Account Name: Maribel Sanchez Huaman
SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
Emergency phone VíaBCP: 0051-1-3119898
Bank Address: 189 Av. El Sol